Sail Party Ibiza
IT’S a legendary, sun-soaked hangout that celebs flock to. And our Sail Party Ibiza is a MUST DO!
With amazing beaches by day and the hottest nightclubs to head to once the sun goes down, what more could you want in a holiday destination?
With stunning turquoise water and white sand, it’s easy to see why Ibiza is a popular holiday spot accommodating approximately 2.8 million tourists each year. Its magnificent architecture, coastline and sea-life have landed it a World Heritage Site listing.
Ibiza is, of course, famed for being the party capital of the world, and whilst we embrace this reputation wholeheartedly, let's not forget that the clubs have been here for only forty years or so. Is there more to our magical island than partying? Let’s see!
When: 15.07 - 22.07.2017
22.07 - 29.07.2017
29.07 - 05.08.2017
05.08 - 12.08.2017 (choose your week in the booking form)
Where: San Antonio – Cala Bassa – Cala Jondal – Formentera – Cala Saona – Tagomago
Marina: Marina San Antonio
Airport: Ibiza International Airport
Sail Party Ibiza - Available Sailboats - What's included
- 8 days accomodation
- A professional Skipper that will sail you to wonderful islands and amazing villages
- Fully insured yacht
- Dinghy and outboard engine
- Gas for the kitchen
- Safety equipment
- Sheets, blankets & towels
- GPS & nautical charts
- Final cleaning
- Stereo with speakers
- Tour planing and administration
- A fully featured yacht with everything you need for amazing sailing holidays
- Sun, sail, friends and unforgettable memories
Sail Party Ibiza - Points of Interest
- Day 1
- Embark on your adventure from our partner’s base in San Antonio; you can sort all your paperwork from the boat and it’s time to go! Sail to the beautiful Cala Bassa beach cove and spend your first night there. There are plenty of places where you can have dinner and drinks, so you can dance and dine beneath the stars.
- Day 2
- The second day you will sail to Cala Port Roig or Cala Jondal. Cala Jondal is a more popular place. There you can visit the Blue Marlin, a popular beach club. You will spend the day there. On your way to Cala Jondal there are beautiful beaches and stunning spots where you can stop. Spend the night at the beach club where a party will be thrown. At the Blue Marlin Beach Ibiza Club you can enjoy late breakfasts and lazy lunches on the beach, swim in the cool waters of the bay, sunbathe on the comfortable loungers, indulge in a soothing massage, maybe watch a fashion show, and generally just chill in a sophisticated but relaxed atmosphere. As the afternoon wears on, the bar’s exquisite daiquiris, mojitos and pina coladas – and the Blue Marlin’s great music – form the perfect partners to a stunning Ibiza sunset.
- Day 3
- Wake up in the sunshine and sail away to Formentera to visit the S’ Espalmador Island. Admire some amazing locations as you sail and even stop experience a few before staying the night in Illeters.
- Day 4
- You’re able to remain in Formentera and sail to Cala Saona at your leisure; the beauty of your own private yacht is that you can do everything at your own pace. Arrive in the evening for dinner at one of the beach-side restaurants, or relax together on your boat.
- Day 5
- On your fifth day you can sail to Cala Raco, which can be a breezy route and can be sure to keep you on your toes! Of course, you can take a break at any picturesque spot which takes your fancy. At night, you can relax at dinner with plenty restaurants to choose from.
- Day 6
- This is a proper day of sailing which can also be breezy! Your destination is Tagomago Island, with lots of beaches along the way. Spend your final night creating lasting memories to take with you on your next day’s return.
- Day 7
- Today you will return to San Antonio Base. On your way to this destination, be sure to stop by all those places you missed on the way out, before saying goodbye to your yacht and reminiscing about all your wonderful experiences as you leave.