Sailing the Amalfi Coast
Sailing Holiday Italy! Amalfi! „la vita e bella !”, pizza, pasta, wines! This could be Italy's short description. But, Italy is a true jewel of a country, rich in culture and of a natural beauty words cannot describe and its breath-taking islands make-up an important part of its charm.
From superb towns with picturesque narrow streets, dramatic volcanoes and isolated beaches of pure white sand, there is absolutely nothing you cannot find on the Italian shores. Should we add to all this, the best coffee in the world, gelato, mozzarella, prosciutto, the simple yet tasteful cuisine and the extraordinary wines and you have the complete image of a top destination.
When: 01.07 - 08.07.2017
08.07 - 15.07.2017
15.07 - 22.07.2017
22.07 - 29.07.2017
29.07 - 05.08.2017
05.08 - 12.08.2017 (choose your week in the booking form)
Where: Napoli – Sorrento – Procida – Ischia – Capri – Amalfi – Positano
Marina: Marina Castellamare di Stabia
Airport: Napoli International Airport
Sailing Holiday Italy - Available Sailboats - What's included
- 8 days accomodation
- A professional Skipper that will sail you to wonderful islands and amazing villages
- Fully insured yacht
- Dinghy and outboard engine
- Gas for the kitchen
- Safety equipment
- Sheets, blankets & towels
- GPS & nautical charts
- Final cleaning
- Stereo with speakers
- Tour planing and administration
- A fully featured yacht with everything you need for amazing sailing holidays
- Sun, sail, friends and unforgettable memories
Sailing Holiday Italy - Points of Interest
Ischia – also known as the "island of eternal youth" is one of the most gorgeous Italian islands, with amazing and unforgettable landscapes that are the picture-perfect way to spend a vacation. Hidden inside the island is a special treasure…a volcanic crater.
Capri – Capri's beguiling combination of fabled beauty and hedonism has charmed Roman emperors, Russian revolutionaries and Hollywood stars for decades.
Sorrento – whether you want dramatic hikes and historic sites or merely stunning views and a cool aperitivo, Sorrento is the ideal destination!
Amalfi – it is hard to grasp that pretty little Amalfi, with its sun-filled piazzas and small beach, was once a maritime superpower. The explanation is chilling: most of the old city, and its populace, simply slid into the sea during an earthquake in 1343.
Positano – is the coast’s most picturesque and photogenic town, with vertiginous houses tumbling down to the sea in a cascade of sun-bleached peach, pink and terracotta colours.
- Flights, airport transfer, diesel and marina fees are not included.
- Day 1
- Welcome to the beautiful Amalfi Coast and the start of your sailing holiday in this iconic and stunning world heritage site. Board the yacht in Castellammare di Stabia making sure you stock up on all the delicious local foods and wines for your 7-day adventure. We will be heading to Sorrento this afternoon.
- Day 2
- Sorrento - Procida (17NM): At only 4 square kilometres, Procida is the smallest island in the Bay of Naples and one of the most picturesque. Studded with lemon groves and the pastel hued houses this region is famous for. This small island has managed to retain a natural feel and outside of August will not be overrun with tourists, but rather you can mingle with the fishermen and other locals that fill the narrow paved streets. Explore the island on foot or just sit on the deck of your yacht and take in the tranquil natural beauty in peace and quiet.
- Day 3
- Procida - Ischia (5 NM): Enjoy a leisurely breakfast on deck because the next destination, Ischia, the biggest island in the Bay of Naples is just a short hop from Procida. If eternal youth is what you are looking for then you have come to the right place! This volcanic island is renowned for its thermal springs, hot mud pools and sands which have been curing and relieving visitors for centuries of whatever ails them. Ischia is covered in lush forests, vineyards and rocky outcrops and is less crowded than neighbouring Capri. Head to Ischia Porto, a bustling little town where you can relax in one of the waterfront restaurants and enjoy some fresh fish caught by the local fishermen.
- Day 4
- Ischia - Capri (13NM): The name Capri is instantly evocative of old school glamour and jet set chic. Super yachts and famous visitors are regular sights here dating back for centuries when the Roman Emperors made this their favoured resort. If rubbing shoulders with the rich and famous is not your cup of tea then you will find something that is on this very beautiful island. Visit the temples and ruins that date back for 2000 years, walk in the rocky interior and visit the busy but incredible Blue Grotto. Dive into the warm, crystal clear waters and enjoy one of the quiet coves at anchor with a cold drink in hand and soak up the beauty that people have been flocking to admire for centuries.
- Day 5
- Capri - Amalfi (16NM): A trip to the Amalfi coast would not be complete without a visit to the town that gave this stunning coastline its name. Not only was Amalfi one of the first luxury resort locations with the Roman Aristocracy building holiday villas here in the first century A.D but it was once also one of the most powerful Maritime bases in the Mediterranean. Not much evidence remains of this however as it is now a small, vibrant yet relaxed holiday destination. Wander the bustling sun filled piazzas with a gelato in hand and visit the Arab-Norman cathedral at the heart of town, with its striped Byzantine facade.
- Day 6
- Amalfi - Positano (7NM): Positano is the epitome of the Amalfi Coast. Steep, rugged cliffs rising up from the Mediterranean Sea, upon which a range of colourful buildings precariously perch. Positano is quite possibly the most picturesque town along the coast, where you will experience the charm of an authentic Italian town whilst being surrounded by stunning restaurants and stylish boutiques. The town is a picture postcard masterclass, but the view is even better from the water on your private sailing yacht.
- Day 7
- Positano - Castellammare di Stabia (20NM): Heading back to the Bay of Naples, you can take in Mount Vesuvius, the city of Naples and the islands of Ischia and Capri - a breathtaking and truly panoramic view!
- Day 8
- Castellamare di Stabia: Stroll the waterfront promenade and try some of the local fare in one (or several) of the local wine bars, trattorias and cafes and plan your next sailing holiday!
No attendee found! Be the first one to book!
- Go to occurrence page
- Aug 05 2017 - Aug 08 2017
- All of the day