Thailand Sailing Holiday – Episode IV
Experience Thailand with its turquoise blue waters, spectacular white sandy beaches and friendly people in a different way with Yachting Lifestyle: Thailand Sailing - Episode IV. Wind your way through mysterious, emerald waters, drop anchor off deserted beaches and moor in completely untouched and undeveloped fishing villages still steeped in ancient cultures. Thai Sailing is a mystic and hedonistic experience, so book your spot now and embark on this unique adventure.
You will learn how to sail a yacht, or you can only lay in the sun, enjoying the breathtaking view, having a cold drink. It's your choice!
When: 23 - 30.04.2017
Where: Phuket - Ko Yao Yai - Ko Phi Phi Don - Ko Phi Phi Lee (Maya Bay) - Ko Muk - Ko Kradan - Ko Ruk - Phuket
Marina: Yacht Haven Marina Phuket
Airport: Phuket International Airport
Thailand Sailing - Available Sailboats - What's included
- 8 days accommodation
- A professional Skipper that will sail you to wonderful islands and amazing villages
- Fully insured yacht
- Dinghy and outboard engine
- Gas for the kitchen
- Safety equipment
- Sheets, blankets & towels
- GPS & nautical charts
- Final cleaning
- Stereo with speakers
- Tour planing and administration
- A fully featured yacht with everything you need for amazing sailing holidays
- Sun, sail, friends and unforgettable memories
Thailand Sailing - Points of Interest
Phuket - is the main tourist location in Thailand, offering a wide variety of watersports plus fantastic beaches and world-class nightlife.
James Bond Island –boasts numerous dramatic limestone cliffs rising from the water creating a remarkable sight. The most famous being James Bond Island with its needle shaped limestone rock featured in the Bond movie classic "The Man with the Golden Gun".
Phi Phi Islands –Discover the magical landscape of Maya Bay where you can enjoy snorkelling in emerald crystal sea (where the movie “The Beach” was filmed.) Enjoy snorkel with colourful coral reefs and underwater sea life. Phi Phi is a paradise in the Andaman Sea.
Ko Mook –Ko Mooks unique attraction is the Emerald Cave under the rocky west coast, in which one can swim or kayak at low tide. Swimming, sunbathing, kayaking or relaxing in the shade of the trees is a good choice on Ko Mook.
Ko Kradan –is probably the most beautiful small island in the marine national park of Hat Jao Mai. The island is a perfect hideaway for very lazy days on the beach. Snorkeling and swimming are excellent and laying in the shadow of the trees is relaxing and wellness for the soul. It needs only some minutes to walk through the forest and to reach a small beach on the west coast for a romantic sunset.
Ko Naka Noi –is also known as Pearl Island, with islanders growing cultured pearls in traps along the coast. Relax on the island’s beaches beneath magnificent rock formations, or swim and snorkel in the diverse Andaman Sea in search of turtles, corals and tropical fish.
- Flights, airport transfer, diesel and marina fees are not included.
- Day 1
- After arriving at Phuket International Airport, you will take a short 30 minute trip to the beautiful Yacht Haven Marina where you board your catamaran ready and waiting to whisk you off on a fairytale luxury yacht charter. On the route you will make a short stop to shop food & drinks for the 8 days on board. We will provide you a shopping list that you can adapt to your needs. You're ready for your Thai Sailing holiday! Set off east to the spectacular Ao Nang Bay, a peaceful location in Thailand.
- Day 2
- Spend the morning exploring the many resorts, shops and restaurants spots dotted along this bay. You will also have the opportunity to test your rock climbing skills against the outstanding backdrop of Railay Beach. At midday we’ll set off for Phi Phi. On the way we’ll stop by Poda Island, where at low sea a beautiful beach rises from the water and connects the two islands. We will drop anchor in Phi Phi later in the afternoon, but not before another stop in the village on Phi Phi, where we’ll be spoiled with delicious Thai food. Enjoy the nightlife on the Phi Phi beach!
- Day 3
- There is an abundance of snorkeling and diving opportunities dotted around the islands, so we’ll take advantage of it and spend the day exploring the underwater treasures. Just before sunset we will move to the south and will spend the next night in the breathtaking Maya Bay.
- Day 4
- Wake up early and explore the island in the morning, before all the local speedboats arrive. It’s the best time of the day to live and breathe THE BEACH! After a couple of hours we will set sail towards Ko Muk, where we will spend the night at anchor just in front of the well known Charlie Beach. We will have dinner at Charlie's and enjoy a beautiful sunset.
- Day 5
- A day you will remember for the rest of your life! Why? Just wait and see... And the sunset... Hmm...better than the one on Mykonos! ;)
- Day 6
- We will leave the fabulous Ko Kradan and be heading towards Ko Racha - the pearl Island. The waters are crystal clear, and the sandy beaches are snowy white. The waters around the Racha Islands offer some great snorkeling and diving spots.
- A smooth sailing day north on the way back to Phuket Yacht Haven Marina... Because we know the places very good we will spend one more night at anchor, just about 2 hours away from the marina. You will have the privilege to see the sunset and the sunrise from the same beach! It is the beach where we will have our Thai Sailing closing party! Enjoy!