Experience Thailand with its turquoise blue waters, spectacular white sandy beaches and friendly people in a different way with Yachting Lifestyle. Wind your way through mysterious, emerald waters, drop anchor off deserted beaches and moor in completely untouched and undeveloped fishing villages still steeped in ancient cultures.
Thailand offers a fantastic range of activities than can be enjoyed during your sailing holiday – snorkeling, diving, kayaking – as well as the opportunity to see amazing natural scenery, and explore tropical islands and pristine beaches. It is infamous for being one of the most romantic places, so surprise your loved one and enjoy your holiday from a yacht for a completely unrivalled experience!
As Thailand is new to many charterers, you will want an expert to help you plan your charter. We at Yachting Lifestyle pride ourselves on our knowledge of the region and will take care of all the details of your holiday planning as well as providing you the perfect boat. Thailand is one of the fastest growing charter destinations in the world because it combines all of the elements that make for a perfect charter area: stunning marine life, warm, predictable climate, interesting areas to visit, culture, history, great food, deserted beaches.
|Climate:||tropical climate, with high humidity and temperatures of 28-34 degrees all year round|
|Travel documents:||Visa from the airport - Passport|
|Airport:||Phuket International Airport|
|Marina:||Yacht Haven Marina|
POINTS OF INTEREST
Phuket is the main tourist location in Thailand, offering a wide variety of water sports plus fantastic beaches and world-class nightlife
James Bond Island
boasts numerous dramatic limestone cliffs rising from the water creating a remarkable sight. The most famous being James Bond Island with its needle shaped limestone rock featured in the Bond movie classic "The Man with the Golden Gun".
Phi Phi Islands - Maya Bay
Discover the magical landscape of Maya Bay where you can enjoy snorkelling in emerald crystal sea (where the movie “The Beach” was filmed.) Enjoy snorkel with colourful coral reefs and under water sea life. Phi Phi is a paradise in the Andaman Sea.
Koh Mook - Emerald Cave
Koh Mooks unique attraction is the Emerald Cave under the rocky west coast, in which one can swim or kayak at low tide. Swimming, sun bathing, kayaking or relaxing in the shade of the trees is a good choice on Koh Mook.
Koh Kradan is probably the most beautiful small island in the marine national park of Hat Jao Mai. The island is a perfect hideaway for very lazy days on the beach. Snorkeling and swimming are excellent and laying in the shadow of the trees is relaxing and wellness for the soul. It needs only some minutes to walk through the forest and to reach a small beach on the west coast for a romantic sunset.
Ko Naka Noi
Ko Naka Noi is also known as Pearl Island, with islanders growing cultured pearls in traps along the coast. Relax on the island’s beaches beneath magnificent rock formations, or swim and snorkel in the diverse Andaman Sea in search of turtles, corals and tropical fish.
FROM OUR GALLERY
- If I don't sleep on deck, I choose always one of the beam cabins, so that see the flag through the hatch in the morning. It's a view with coffee flavour, touched by some good morning music. It's the view that's saying "it's windy today, perfect for sailing!" And if there's no wind, no worries, we will motor it further. We laugh, talk, have a drink...while the last nights destination disappears behind us. This salty mix, the wind, having a bath somewhere in the middle of the sea, sails, anchoring in a wild bay, mint in your cocktail, Pink Martini with "ne veut pas travailler", nights on watch...this mix is my spoiled freedom vibe...sailing holidays...
- It was a sweet and salty mix with mint, strawberries and basil favours. We had it all...sun, rum, beautiful people, breathtaking views, turquoise waters and mindblowing sunsets. I have seen all this before, but the best ingredient of all were the people with whom I've shared it. This is the most important of it all... Sooo... A BIG THANK YOU! Can't wait for the next one!
- Let's talk about freedom...happiness...wild experience...life...art...moments...friendship...adventure...love...inner peace...miracles...fun in the sun...cloudy nights and sunny mornings...the blue sea and the full moon... Let's talk about doing what you love... I love freedom...Can't wait for the next one!
- Thank you very much for the sailing holiday in the Ionian Islands. I have to admit that the route you suggested was exactly what we wished for. Being with the whole family I was a little anxious how they will react and how everything will happen. But it was great, we visited unbelievably beautiful places - the Fagri was delicious! Our kids have enjoyed it a lot, as well as our friends. We're already planning for next year! See you soon!
- It was a fantastic experience! The boat, the sea, the places, our new friends onboard, it was a perfect match that made our holiday even more beautiful. We still dream about the freedom that such a holiday gives you - to jump in the sea whenever you like...to sleep on deck under the stars... It was an unforgettable week, and I would recommend this experience to anyone, like I did it with all my friends. The freedom you feel onboard is addictive and we are already planning our next trip!
- It's pretty had to explain how and what I was feeling... But I will try... Don't know...it seems THE ULTIMATE VACATION: the sea, bathing everywhere, strangers, interesting people, clubs, the sky full of stars...everywhere stars on the sky...and everything is absolutely natural. Compared to real life, where you don't look further than 3m, here you feel the need to watch the sky. And it's because of the boat... I knew from previous discussions that we will feel the breeze all day long, but the way it feels was beyond my expectations. There is something happening, the wind, the darkness, the music...everything fits together perfectly, it's a unique symbiosis that amplifies what you feel and makes you want it more. The music sounds better, the breeze is different, the darkness is brighter... The watermelon cocktail...is not only that it tastes different, but the thing is how it's shared...